The All Encompassing Profitability Modules Built to Optimize Your Cash Flow Perpetually
- Profit Thrive – Your Advanced Profitability Course
- Course Purpose
- – Helping you dive much deeper into the Core Principles of Profit First and how to incorporate those topics into your business seamlessly.
- Course Outline
- – The Problem and why you’re not profitable
- – The single most important mindset you need to adopt to start being profitable
- – Principle #1 Smaller Plates
- – Principle #2 Veggies First
- – Principle #3 Remove Temptation
- – Principle #4 Rhythm Days
- – Full In Depth Cash Flow Analysis Walk Through to Mirror
- – Cutting Expenses pt. 1
- – Cutting Expenses pt. 2
- – Destroying Debt
- – Tax Strategy
- – KPI’s
- – Pitfalls & Blind Spots
I’m a gym owner in the UK and watched your training webinar you did for Mike Waywell of Gymownr who I’m signed up with.
I was wondering if the courses you have would be beneficial to somebody over here in the UK as I know you mentioned you were unsure on the tax over here.
Would be good to know your thoughts.
I’m busy with the profit first for the micro gyms book and I’m interested in doing the Thrive course. I see the lectures/ videos are short.
How long does the course take to complete and would you recommend starting with this course vs the other 2 courses?
Are there any exams and what are the benefits of this course vs the other course you have available?
Hi Jay, The other courses are definitely a lot shorter and could be watched in about an hour. Since you are already reading the book I would recommend the Thrive course. The other courses are more for getting your feet wet and don’t necessarily offer more than what you’re getting from the book.
I hope this helps!
Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions.